Have an event you want to share? Email us!
- This event has passed.
NJspots Meetup – Duke Farms
July 15 @ 8:30 AM - 12:00 PMFree
We will be meeting at the Orientation Center (Farm Barn) at the beginning of our Instameet for an approximately 3-mile walk.
Come to join the NJspots Community for a day filled with color, the outdoors, and taking photos with some of your closest friends and new ones! In collaboration with our partners at Duke Farms, we are hosting an Instagram Meetup on Sunday, July 15th. Be sure to save the event (below) to your calendar and get excited! If you have never been to a meetup before, here are a few things to keep in mind and bring with you.
- A Camera! – Whether you prefer just your phone or want to bring a DSLR (and gear!), be sure to have some way to capture the day!
- Water – After all this is New Jersey, in July, with humidity. Listen, we just don’t want you to pass out.
- Good Walking Shoes – Whether that means sneakers, hiking boots, or even FLIP FLOPS! Just be sure you will be comfortable. Just make sure you don’t get blisters, those are nasty!
- Sun Protection – Hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, all great options. Be sure to be protected!
- Charger – Whether it’s for your phone or even a backup power source for your camera.
- A Smile! – We are excited to see you and meet you! Bring friends!
- NO DRONES ALLOWED – Please do not bring any drones as they are not allowed on the property.