Become One With Nature, Even in NJ
Discover Your Wild Side. The NJspots Map for Camping & Hiking Spots in New Jersey is a great way to get outside and enjoy nature. With some of the popular and also off-the-beaten-path spots, you are bound to find your next favorite campgrounds or hiking trail.
For More Hiking Spots & Trail Details Visit Our Partner NYNJTC.
Want To Suggest A Spot? Use the Contact Form Below to suggest your favorite NJspots!
How To Use The Map:
- Want To See Different Spots? – Click the symbol on the side of the map to open the legend. Here you can choose from several different types of spots to display. Check or uncheck to view different spots.
- Want To Share Our Map? – Click the on the top right to share this map with your crew, adventure friends, or to your social networks.
- Want To See A Bigger Version?– Click the on the top right to open the map up in Google Maps for a bigger, full-screen version.
Explore our other maps:
- Top NJspots Map
- Waterfalls & Lookouts
- State Parks & Forests
- Lighthouses & Bridges
- Sunrise & Sunset Spots
- Swimming & Dog-Swim Spots
- Mountain Biking & Kayak Spots
- Night Photos & Milky Way Spots
- Fall Activities & Colors Spots
Read Our State Parks & Forests Guides:
- Hiking In State Parks in New Jersey
- Best Waterfall Hikes in New Jersey
- Hiking At Milford Bluffs Preserve (Central Jersey Approved)
- 4 Tips for Hiking Mt. Tammany in New Jersey