Find Your Next NJ Outdoor Adventure
Love the outdoors? The NJspots New Jersey State Parks & Forests Map is a perfect resource to help you search for your next adventure. Discover your favorite parks, recreation areas, and forests around New Jersey. Plan your next adventure to hike, bike, boat, or picnic anywhere around New Jersey.
Want To Suggest A Spot? Use the Contact Form Below to suggest your favorite NJspots!
How To Use The Map:
- Want To See Different Spots? – Click the symbol on the side of the map to open the legend. Here you can choose from several different types of spots to display. Check or uncheck to view different spots.
- Want To Share Our Map? – Click the on the top right to share this map with your crew, adventure friends, or to your social networks.
- Want To See A Bigger Version?– Click the on the top right to open the map up in Google Maps for a bigger, full-screen version.
Explore our other maps:
- Top NJspots Map
- Waterfalls & Lookouts
- Lighthouses & Bridges
- Sunrise & Sunset Spots
- Camping & Hiking Spots
- Swimming & Dog-Swim Spots
- Mountain Biking & Kayak Spots
- Night Photos & Milky Way Spots
- Fall Activities & Colors Spots
Read Our State Parks & Forests Guides:
- State Parks Perfect for Hiking in New Jersey
- Best Waterfall Hikes in New Jersey (featuring Worthington State Forest)
- Spots To Watch The Sunrise & Sunset in South Jersey (featuring Cape May Point State Park)
- Best Photos of Lighthouses in New Jersey (featuring Barnegat Lighthouse State Park and Cape May Point State Park)
- 3 Must-See Spots in Central Jersey (featuring Cheesequake State Park)
- 6 Must-See Spots Around Cape May, NJ (featuring Cape May Point State Park)
Submit Your Suggested NJspots