Scale Lighthouses & Cross Bridges
Escape to new heights. Discover and visit the lighthouses of New Jersey with the NJspots Lighthouses & Bridges map. The Jersey Shore is known for the towering lighthouses that line our shoreline. With active and deactive lighthouses across the state, there are plenty of places to explore one! Also be sure to check out the many bridges around our state with some amazing state border views and more.
Want To Suggest A Spot? Use the Contact Form Below to suggest your favorite NJspots!
How To Use The Map:
- Want To See Different Spots? – Click the symbol on the side of the map to open the legend. Here you can choose from several different types of spots to display. Check or uncheck to view different spots.
- Want To Share Our Map? – Click the on the top right to share this map with your crew, adventure friends, or to your social networks.
- Want To See A Bigger Version?– Click the on the top right to open the map up in Google Maps for a bigger, full-screen version.
Explore our other maps:
- Top NJspots Map
- Waterfalls & Lookouts
- State Parks & Forests
- Sunrise & Sunset Spots
- Camping & Hiking Spots
- Swimming & Dog-Swim Spots
- Mountain Biking & Kayak Spots
- Night Photos & Milky Way Spots
- Fall Activities & Colors Spots
Read Our Lighthouses & Bridges Guides:
- The Best Photos of Lighthouses in New Jersey
- 6 Must-See Spots Around Cape May, NJ (featuring Cape May Light)
- 14 Spots We Love in New Jersey (featuring Barnegat Lighthouse)
- Sandy Hook (featuring The Sandy Hook Lighthouse)
- Fort Lee Historic Park (featuring The George Washington Bridge)
- Duke Farms (featuring the Red Bridge)
Submit Your Suggested NJspots