Get Splashing This Summer
Looking to cool off? Use the NJspots Map for Swimming and Dog-Friendly Swimming Spots to finally cool off during the summer heat.Obviously, the entire shoreline of New Jersey is great for swimming. But there are some hidden and also public swimming holes that can be accessed during the summer months.
Want To Suggest A Spot? Use the Contact Form Below to suggest your favorite NJspots!
How To Use The Map:
- Want To See Different Spots? – Click the symbol on the side of the map to open the legend. Here you can choose from several different types of spots to display. Check or uncheck to view different spots.
- Want To Share Our Map? – Click the on the top right to share this map with your crew, adventure friends, or to your social networks.
- Want To See A Bigger Version?– Click the on the top right to open the map up in Google Maps for a bigger, full-screen version.
Explore our other maps:
- Top NJspots Map
- Waterfalls & Lookouts
- State Parks & Forests
- Lighthouses & Bridges
- Sunrise & Sunset Spots
- Camping & Hiking Spots
- Mountain Biking & Kayak Spots
- Night Photos & Milky Way Spots
Read Some Guides Featuring Swimming Holes:
- Visiting The Bermuda Triangle of NJ
- 6 State Parks Perfect To Visit for Hiking in New Jersey
- Exploring the Boardwalk & More At Asbury Park
- 6 Dog-Friendly Breweries in New Jersey
Submit Your Suggested NJspots