Our Favorite Spots To Watch The Sun
Looking for the right spot? We’ve collected some of our favorite spots to watch the sunrise and sunset across New Jersey.Bring your camera, friends, and family to watch the sunrise and start a new day. Or check the best spots to watch the sun drop into colorful sunsets. Obviously, we can mark every inch of the shore with sunrise spots, but we have chosen some of the special places that our community have suggested.
Want To Suggest A Spot? Use the Contact Form Below to suggest your favorite NJspots!
How To Use The Map:
- Want To See Different Spots? – Click the symbol on the side of the map to open the legend. Here you can choose from several different types of spots to display. Check or uncheck to view different spots.
- Want To Share Our Map? – Click the on the top right to share this map with your crew, adventure friends, or to your social networks.
- Want To See A Bigger Version?– Click the on the top right to open the map up in Google Maps for a bigger, full-screen version.
Explore our other maps:
- Top NJspots Map
- Waterfalls & Lookouts
- State Parks & Forests
- Lighthouses & Bridges
- Camping & Hiking Spots
- Swimming & Dog-Swim Spots
- Mountain Biking & Kayak Spots
- Night Photos & Milky Way Spots
- Fall Activities & Colors Spots
Read Our Sunrise & Sunset Guides:
- The Best Places For Sunrise & Sunset Photos in New Jersey
- 4 Spots To Watch The Sun in South Jersey (featuring the Cape May Lighthouse)
- 4 Apps To Predict Sunrises & Sunsets
- Philadelphia Photo Spots: Camden Waterfront
- Unique Spots for NYC: Featuring Hoboken Waterfront