Explore Popular Spots in New Jersey
Discover New Jersey in a new way. The NJspots Community shares a passion to find new places around New Jersey. We have created a helpful map with some top spots to discover in New Jersey to help you find your next adventure. Discover lighthouses, mountain tops, state parks, bridges, and more all within the beautiful Garden State.
Want To Suggest A Spot? Use the Contact Form Below to suggest your favorite NJspots!
How To Use The Map:
- Want To See Different Spots? – Click the symbol on the side of the map to open the legend. Here you can choose from several different types of spots to display. Check or uncheck to view different spots.
- Want To Share Our Map? – Click the on the top right to share this map with your crew, adventure friends, or to your social networks.
- Want To See A Bigger Version?– Click the on the top right to open the map up in Google Maps for a bigger, full-screen version.
Explore our other maps:
- Waterfalls & Lookouts
- State Parks & Forests
- Lighthouses & Bridges
- Sunrise & Sunset Spots
- Camping & Hiking Spots
- Swimming & Dog-Swim Spots
- Mountain Biking & Kayak Spots
- Night Photos & Milky Way Spots
Read Our Popular Spots Guides:
- Asbury Park
- Gateway National Recreation Area: Sandy Hook
- Hiking Mount Tammany
- Best Waterfall Hikes in New Jersey (featuring Paterson Great Falls)
- Exploring Fort Lee Historic Park (featuring George Washington Bridge)
- Spots To Watch The Sunrise & Sunset in South Jersey (featuring Cape May Point State Park)
- Best Photos of Lighthouses in New Jersey (featuring Barnegat Lighthouse State Park and Cape May Point State Park)